Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank you again for your patience & perhaps you can help

I apologize that it's been a little bit since I last posted. As you know October is a busy month for us babylost parents with all the walks and the Wave of Light. And then to add to that the weather has not been cooperating lately. Well I am happy to say that its supposed to be warm and sunny here starting tomorrow and for the rest of the week. So I will be posting names later on in the week that have been on the wait list. Thank you so much for your patience.

Also you may have noticed something new on my blog. Over there ---> I have added a donate button. I want to make it clear that I am still doing this for free, so dont worry about that. I placed the button there for anyone that would like to donate money towards the purchase of chalk. Ive had to go out an buy some more and well any help I can get is much appreciated since I am a single mother and even the simplest of things can be quite challenging. Every donation is appreciated, even just 50 cents. It goes towards a very good cause of remembering our children. And I know that however much you are able to give is given in love, and that's what really counts. Thank you again for your support and I look forward to posting names later on in the week. Sending you much love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment