Tuesday, June 16, 2015

An overdue post

Hello Everyone!
Once again, Im so sorry I have not been able to be as active on this blog with name requests. I am still taking names and as you can see the wait list has gotten to be quite large. My apologies. Life gets busier and busier. I honestly do not know when I will be able to begin writing names again. But I can safely say that it won't be this year do to the fact that I am expecting a rainbow baby. I get every email request so please continue to send those in. I hope to one day get to writing names again and eventually have no wait list. Thank you again for your support. Sending you all much love and light.
Photobucket

1 comments:

belle said...

So very glad to hear from you! I've been wondering how you were doing. :) Best wishes for your rainbow!

Post a Comment