Monday, January 2, 2012

Mia

Hello friends,
Im sorry I have been away for so long. I have still been getting name requests and I have updated the wait list to the right ---> If you have requested a name please check to make sure your child's name is there. If I have missed you, I apologize. Please resubmit your request and I will update the list.

I wanted to explain my absence. I have a very full plate to say the least. I was doing all I could for the BLM community to bring peace to hurting families. Im proud of the work I have done and I do it all in the name of my sweet Genesis. Having said that though, I felt that I had got to a place where now I felt like I needed someone to come and comfort me. I was not focusing on my own journey through grief and I sort of lost myself in the process of helping others. Who am I to try to help others when I can't even help myself? I felt I needed to step back for a while. Take a break from it all. I have been mia on Facebook as well and even put the Etsy shop on vacation.

Know that you can still make requests, I just don't know when I will get around to posting. Also please know that I think of you and your children often. You are never far from my mind and always close to my heart.

I hope that 2012 brings you peace and love.
Photobucket

1 comments:

michelle hs said...

tiffany, you are a great support to all of us! i'm glad you are taking a break to focus on your journey...we all need to do that every now and again :) hugs

Post a Comment