Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some updates

Hello everyone! I hope this post finds you well. Just wanted to share a few updates.

1. Im sure you have noticed there are issues on the blog. Apparently photobucket has been doing some major updates over the last day and a half or so. Im sure many of you fellow bloggers are also seeing these issues on your blog. Fran at Small Bird Studio {who designed this blog} has kept us well informed with photobuckets updates and hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

2. I have added quite a few other buttons to the right for even more ways to remember our children. Here is a list of the most recent ones I have added. Stop on over and make a request.
Lisa's Hawaiian Names
Blocks Of Love
Memory Butterflies
Wrapped Up In Hope
Pinwheels From Heaven

3. I thank you all who have names in waiting for your patience. I have added a wait list to the right as well, just under my blog button, if you would like to see where your request is on the list. The list is read from top to bottom, so the name on top is the next one that will be done. I apologize for not having a moment to get to these names just yet but I will be posting some soon. If you have sent in a request and do not see your child(ren)'s name on the list within a few days please email me again as I may have not received your request.

Well that's it for updates. May is almost upon us... How do you plan to spend International Babylost Mother's Day? Id love for you to share the ways that you acknowledge your motherhood.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment