Thursday, July 8, 2010

Let's upgrade

So I've been thinking a little. Who really wants a chalk drawing from someone who may or may not be able to draw what you want. Yes I know it's the thought that counts, but I want to give you some thing you will LOVE and something you can TREASURE that will bring you that much closer to your little one(s). So I have something up my sleeve that you are all going to google over. I'm just finalizing a few things before I can tell you what it is. In the meantime I see I am up to 45 followers!! Thank you! Now let's get 5 more so that I can gift this really awesome surprise!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see! :) for now I love to see all the names you have written on thei sidewalk I can't wait to see Leandra's name on there,

Love,
Elaini

brigette said...

This sounds exciting!! I do love the names though I think you did a great job! I keep Kaels on my blog!! Love it

Tiffany said...

I'm excited to share what it is!!! I will as soon as we reach 50 followers. And sorry if my post wasn't clear. I'm going to continue writing names. I just have a better giveaway prize once I reach 50 followers. Not just a drawing, unless of course someone prefers that.

Post a Comment